phpMyAdmin is an open-source package that allows your hosting company to offer an excellent database management solution for your clients.
phpMyAdmin user-end and administrative features make the functioning and administration of the site easy and efficient.
Help4Hosters can install the latest version of phpMyAdmin for you.
Learn more about phpMyAdmin:
phpMyAdmin is a set of PHP scripts, which allow you to manage your MySQL database using your browser. Some database knowledge is recommended, but even a peson with no skills in programming can easily learn how to use phpMyAdmin.
Currently phpMyAdmin can:
- create and drop databases
- create, copy, drop and alter tables
- delete, edit and add fields
- execute any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- manage keys on fields
- load text files into tables
- create and read dumps of tables
- export and import data to CSV values
- administer multiple servers and single databases
- check referential integrity
- create complex queries automatically connecting required tables
- create PDF graphics of your Database layout
- communicate in more than 41 different languages
Your hosting company should meet the following requirements to have phpMyAdmin
installed on your server(s):
- PHP version 3 or 4
- MySQL database server
If your web server supports use of .htaccess
files to password protect
directories, then your phpMyAdmin
installation will be password
protected to prevent others from accessing phpMyAdmin
through their web browsers after it is installed on your site.
If you have a custom request about phpMyAdmin
, please email us
, and we will do our best to meet your needs.